My new dp sockneedlecase!

sockneedlecaseI made my own pattern, inspired by the crochetneedlecases I made, and ended up with a new case for my dp sock knittingneedles. I even embroidered munbers on the pockets, to show what size are in which pocket. The project didn’t take too long, and now I feel so much more organised. Now I just need more dpneedles to fill up all the pockets.

Zoom of the numbers Click this pichure to see the numbers on the pockets. The last pichure shows the case all rolled up.Rolled up

Maybe I need a matching case for my crochethooks?

I made a sockbag after Laneas tutorial this week too. I feel I have been very productive.

It is now stuffed with my “happy spring” project. The last photo shows the bag closed. My next sewingproject will be another pouch with a zipper. Got some new zippers the last time I stopped by a fabricshop.
Laneas sockbag Sockbag

Advertisements



    Leave a Reply

    Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

    WordPress.com Logo

    You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

    Twitter picture

    You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

    Facebook photo

    You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

    Google+ photo

    You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

    Connecting to %s



%d bloggers like this: